Toshev & Boteva’s competition practice helps clients manage risks and challenges associated with doing business in Europe, including distribution and e-commerce, merger and joint ventures, exclusionary practices, and EU antitrust compliance. Clients call upon our in-depth antitrust experience at the intersection with copyright and patent laws as well as on emerging issues associated with big data and artificial intelligence.
Toshev & Boteva defends corporations in investigations before the Commission (DG COMP) as well as national competition authorities (NCAs), in appeals before the EU Court of Justice, and in follow-on litigation in civil courts.
Toshev & Boteva’s EU Competition expertise at a glance:
- dawn raids
- cartels and investigations
- sector inquiries
- cartel and dawn raids litigation cases
- abuse of dominance investigations and complaints
- compliance initiatives
- merger control cases
- major follow-on civil litigations
- fine settlement proceedings, follow-on civil litigation
- merger filing analysis, phase I and II merger review, remedies negotiations
- self-assessments and advice on pricing, distribution, and IP licensing
- compliance for trade associations and standard-setting organizations
- coordination of investigations by NCAs