Toshev & Boteva corporate lawyers represent clients in many kinds of business transactions, ranging from simple, routine financings to complex ventures. We work with clients at every stage – arranging money for startups; negotiating mergers, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
T&B Law Office advise in all areas of corporate, securities & finance transactions, litigation, and counseling, representing issuers, underwriters, and investors. We advise on a range of complex financial transactions, particularly those in a cross-border context. Our clients cover a variety of industries, both foreign and domestic entities.
- Toshev & Boteva is thoroughly experienced in securities law matters and has represented clients in public and private offerings of equity, debt, and derivative securities significant amount of money. Counseling clients on compliance with all the BG and EU securities laws, we also represent clients in securities enforcement proceedings, as well as other litigation involving issues under domestic and EU securities laws. Toshev & Boteva lawyers counsel issuers, underwriters, and shareholders in the offer and sale of securities of for-profit issuers. We also counsel issuers, underwriters, borrowers, and other beneficiaries of tax-exempt and other government securities.
- Asset Finance: T&B Law Office commercial finance practice also includes representations of domestic and foreign lenders and borrowers in connection with a broad range of sophisticated financial transactions, including asset finance. These transactions include traditional asset-based lending, such as borrowing base working capital facilities and factoring facilities, and specialized asset-based lending transactions, such as secured credit facilities for acquisitions and leveraged buyouts and reorganizing debtors and financings based upon equipment and natural resources.
- Lease Finance: Lawyers in our full-service lease finance practice have extensive experience representing lenders, equity participants, lessees, lessors, users, sellers, and purchasers in the lease financing of equipment and other capital assets of all types. Among these assets, we have been involved in lease financings of power-generation facilities, aircraft, passenger rail cars, rolling stock, containers, commercial computer equipment, telecommunications equipment, manufacturing facilities, telecommunications satellites, vehicles, drilling rigs, and vessels.
- Private Equity/Venture Capital: Toshev & Boteva provides efficient and cost-effective legal representation of venture capital funds and other investors, including government agencies, on their domestic and international investments. Our experience structuring a variety of equity and debt instruments enables us to proactively advise our clients as they consider potential investments.
- Besides advising venture capital funds in their investment and portfolio companies, we also represent them in their fundraising efforts. Our close working relationship with numerous emerging growth companies means that our venture capital and other investment clients respect our advice on a wide range of legal and business issues affecting their portfolio companies.
We have substantial experience in the formation, capitalization, and operating activities of domestic and international private equity investment funds operating in the BG and the EU countries.
We also advise emerging growth companies, both public and private, on a variety of legal and business issues. Toshev & Boteva reviews business plans, provides introductions to venture capital funding sources, and guides companies through intellectual property and employment law issues, while also providing a full range of contract review, corporate governance, and compliance solutions.
Toshev & Boteva’s lawyers assist emerging company clients in all aspects of their day-to-day business activities, ranging from initial start-up advice and formation activities to representing clients on a wide range of operational and commercial matters integral to our clients’ businesses.
Representative clients of the T&B Law Office in such matters include telecommunications, software and other high technology, manufacturing, heavy industrial, pharmaceutical, energy, digital marketing, digital security and biotechnology companies.