Few people have the time to give their tax affairs the sufficient attention that they deserve. Toshev & Boteva’s domestic and international, multi-disciplinary team can help you to understand the issues that are affecting you and develop plans to give you peace of mind.
Some of the questions you may be considering are:
- The Revenue Agency has sent me a letter, how should I respond?
- Am I holding my investments efficiently?
- Can I reduce my tax bill?
- Have I missed any claims?
- Can I extract profits from my business more efficiently?
- How safe are my assets?
- What happens if I sell my assets?
- Am I exposed to inheritance tax?
- What happens to my assets if I die and who benefits from them?
- I am about to be involved in a transaction, have I got my personal tax exit strategy planned?
The nature and extent of how these issues impact you will depend on your personal circumstances. Whether you’re an entrepreneur starting your first business or a Family Office holding investments across multiple jurisdictions, Toshev & Boteva work with you to give you peace of mind, and to discover which opportunities and issues are a priority (and which aren’t), and, as often happens, the opportunities that you aren’t currently aware of.
How do we help our clients?
Toshev & Boteva work closely with you to help you understand the issues affecting your private wealth and provide a holistic service that protects your needs based on your lifestyle and priorities. This enables you to:
- make better informed decisions by fully understanding the issues that affect you or might do so in the future;
- protect your wealth by understanding and taking control of your affairs, especially with regard to current and future tax exposure, such as capital gains and inheritance taxes;
- build a comprehensive strategy that makes the best use of your wealth for yourself and your family; and
- manage any future spending demands, by knowing that your tax affairs are being proactively managed.